Round Rock Area Summer Camp Guide 2021
It's hard to believe that a few weeks ago, we were struck with an intense snow/ice storm, and now we are at the point where we need to plan for fun summer festivities! Thanks to RoundTheRockTX.com for compiling such a great list of summer camps for 2021!
We've included Academic Summer Camps in the area here for easy navigating. If you're looking for more options, such as Arts & Performance Camps, Day Camps, Sleep Away Camps, Sports Camps, or Technology Camps, read the full article from RoundTheRockTX.com by clicking HERE.
Academic Summer Camps
- Our Summer Camps give 3-8 year-olds a cultural and language experience without leaving town! Campers will be immersed in the Spanish language and enjoy rotations through hands-on activities related to each theme. Fun, Friends, Fiesta; Let’s Go to the Beach; 3,2,1…Blast Off!; Rainforest Adventure; Summer Games
- June 1 - July 30, 2021
- 4000 Sunrise, Blvd. 2 Round Rock
- Contact: 512-551-3111
- Mad Science camps are designed with exciting, fun and hands-on science activities. Your child will become a junior scientist for the week, having the opportunity to experience a variety of hands-on adventures. We use an inquiry-based technique that allows even the youngest camper to enjoy learning. Children will design, create, build and assemble a variety of interesting projects. Many different camp themes are available including design, robots, rockets, spy academy, yuckology, camp eureka and more! Mad Science has camp locations all over town and virtual options. Register now: Pay Later!
- Now - August 2021
- Multiple locations in Round Rock Area & Austin (including virtual with supplies delivered to your door!)
- Contact: 512-892-1143
- ESTEAM Learning Labs has so much to choose from: Board Game Creators, Drones, Costume & Make up, Filmmaking, LEGO Animation, LEGO Robotics, Comic Book Creation and so much more! Join us for a summer of fun and learning!
- All Summer Long
- 12 Lake Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665
- Contact: 512-740-3024
STEM Mornings with Mathnasium
- East Round Rock and Georgetown
- This summer, we will be offering BOTH in-center and virtual learning programs at both of our locations. Thrive this summer with Summer Previews by preparing your skills for your next course K-Calculus. Summer Reviews help to avoid the double dip of COVID and summer slides! These programs run all summer as part of our year round customized math programs M-F. Mornings with Mathnasium Summer Half-Day camps will also be offered in-center and virtually from 8:30am-12pm. Databots, math in motion through games, puzzles, team challenges, and competitions. You will have a blast with math! Early drop off is also available at 8am for an additional $25/week.
- All Summer Long
- Two Locations:
- Mathnasium of East Round Rock - 4500 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Ste 130
- Mathnasium of Georgetwon (Teravista Community) - 1821 Westinghouse Rd. Ste 1140
- Contact: 512-246-6284 or 512-763-7587 | email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Singapore Math Camps are expanding to tons of other FUN & Educational camps! Some examples:
- Math: Think Like A Mathematician
- English: How To Dress Up Your Essays, Greek & Latin Roots
- Study Smarter: How To Avoid Unproductive Study
- Science: Fun Experiments with Batteries, Mirror, Magnets, & Lights
- Coding: Python & Scratch
- History: Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome
- Geography: Join A Canoe Traveling From Canada to Gulf of Mexico
- Conversational Spanish: Learn Spanish in A Team
- Guitar: Beginner and Intermediate
- Productivity: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- Financial Literacy: Rich Dad Poor Dad Lessons
- Photography: How To Take Breathtaking Pictures!
- Now - August 2021; They offer year round Singapore Math classes as well.
- Location: Online through Zoom platform
- Contact: 512-758-0126
- Badgerdog Creative Writing Camps offer an immersive writing experience for youth (3rd-12th graders). Badgerdog spring break and summer camp workshops are led by professional writers and explore the arts of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction. Virtual camp calendar now available with in-person camps to be added. Registration now open!
- Dates: Five sessions offered from June 7th through August 6th
- Locations: Virtual Camps
- Contact: 512-740-3024
To read more of our blog posts, click HERE.
Thanks for reading!